Come Shake Your Shamrocks with Us!
Saturday, March 19, 2022
Blue Goose Hollow, 935 Riverfront Parkway in Chattanooga
- Race Registration + T-Shirt: $35 (please register by 2/14 to guarantee t-shirt availability)
- Race Registration Only: $25
- Be a “Lazy Leprechaun” and make any monetary donation!
Don’t delay, register today by clicking here!
Become a Sponsor
Interested in participating as a 2022 Jog-a-Nooga sponsor? Drop us a line!
Celebrating our 5th year, Junior League of Chattanooga is thrilled to bring Jog-a-Nooga 5k back for 2022!
Register at the event or online by clicking here.
* Please note: Junior League of Chattanooga will not issue any refunds. If you become sick on race day or are unable to attend, your registration fee will become a donation to Junior League of Chattanooga. If you would still like your t-shirt, please contact email@example.com. Thank you for understanding and supporting Junior League of Chattanooga.
- 7:00am: Registration begins
- 8:45am: Welcome speech from the Junior League president
- 9:00am: Kids’ 100 meter dash will be at 9 a.m. (Free for kids 12 and under!)
- 9:05am: 5K race begins immediately following the 100 meter dash
Awards will be given following the finish of the race. Stick around for local food trucks, coffee, beer, and fitness vendors!
This family-friendly, annual 5k event benefits Junior League of Chattanooga’s community outreach programs, including Hamilton County schools through Junior League of Chattanooga’s A League of Learners initiative, which is focused on fostering lifelong learners in the Chattanooga community. Through A League of Learners programs like Mini-Grants for Hamilton County Teachers, Kids in the Kitchen, and Jog-A-Nooga, Junior League of Chattanooga supports the Chattanooga area’s schools, teachers, children, and adults through funding for special projects and partnerships with other local organizations to provide an active volunteer base.
Junior League of Chattanooga is a volunteer organization for women interested in making a positive impact in their community.
Get in Touch
Drop us a line: